- Flexible Formula, gives you durable wax seals that won't break when mailed
- High viscosity, improves workability to create seals with a defined edge
- Non-greasy formula, prevents absorption of sealing wax, leaving your paper stain-free
- Glue Gun Format, for easy dispensing, saving you time over traditional methods
- Made with love in Canada
How To Use
Materials: Wax Stamp, Sealing Wax, Low Temperature Glue Gun
- Insert Sealing wax into Glue Gun, and allow 5-7 minutes to melt
- Squeeze trigger to dispense a 1" circle of sealing wax on your surface
- Press Wax Stamp into sealing wax and allow 5-10 seconds to cool
- Gently peel Wax Stamp from sealing wax, if sticking occurs give more time to cool
We recommend chilling your stamp on a bag of ice, or an ice pack, between sealing.
I wanted to buy sealing wax to make monogram seals for our wedding invites, and these were perfect. Coordinating curbside pickup was easy, and they were amazing at answering any questions I had about my order.